10 reasons why you should book your destination wedding through Destination Celebrations:
- Why have a wedding day when you can have a wedding week?
- IT MAKES ECONOMIC SENSE - The average cost of a domestic wedding is $24,000 excluding the honeymoon. A destination wedding can be as little as $6,000 including the honeymoon!
- You will receive Group incentives and benefits that you cannot get when booking alone such as complimentary nights, functions, resort credits and room upgrades.
- Destination Celebrations will
provide service at your destination.
If you book on Orbitz or Expedia you are on your own.
- Destination Celebrations visits resorts several times a year. We can match you with the best options based on our personal experience, our clients’ feedback, and your needs.
- Destination Celebrations will create electronic save-the-dates, and email alerts to reach out to your guests and help them make their travel plans.
- The greatest frustration when planning a destination wedding is not hearing back from the resorts. They receive hundreds of emails a day and their time is limited. We have personal relationships with the resorts and their wedding planners and our questions and clients are their priority.
- Do you want to get married at a resort where it is all about you? We can tell you where you are just “a number,” versus where you are number one!
- We only send guests to fun, safe, premium all-inclusive resorts, with great rooms, food, and service that we have personally visited.
- We began our business after our own destination wedding experience in 2005. We have walked in your shoes ;)!
PLEASE CALL US FOR A PERSONALIZED CONSULTATION AT 303-881-1866!